Painting Exchange Update

After the last one I did, I promised myself that I would spend a little more time on the bases; to make them look part of the model.

I’ve been working out the ‘scene’ as I am going along, which I am happy to say is starting to come together.  I’ve posted up the base for one of the models, which has now been joined by a second base.

As I have posted teasers into the PP forums, I see no harm in showing off this pair of deadly ladies; which one lucky recipient is getting.

They aren’t ‘glued’ to the base yet, as I don’t want to have to do the base around the model; like I did with Maelok last year.  Just some gap filling and tidy up of these two, then it’s priming and painting time.  Clock is ticking as, I only have until the end of April to finish.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s