Well I have finally finished doing all the clean up, so I can now get started on the actual building of the model. Actually no I can’t, the reason being; is that I am not sure yet what pose I want.
Trying to hold 3 – 4 pieces in place and look at the same time isn’t working. So I will have to get some bluetack or similar. So hoping not to stall the building bug I have just now, I started putting some ideas into effect for the base, etc.
First up is a skeleton that I built, from a box of skeletons from Wargames Factory. Have to say the quality of these is excellent, though they are extremely fiddly to put together. Here is one I made earlier –
Well spotted those, who noticed there was a foot missing. This is because I dropped it on the floor, something I am forever doing with small pieces. I’ll not bother using another, as I don’t think it looks out of place. So next stage, was to see the size comparison to the DJ. The Skellies are supposed to be 28mm, which I appears to match up in this picture.
Hopefully tomorrow, will be some actual building; instead of messing around with skeletons.